Corthogonal MyodaptingNew Ideas Require a New Language
Corthogonal Myodapting is the language Cortho-X uses to describe their innovative approach to progressive resistance. Within that context, they have further developed three essential workouts, to ensure that you achieve the simplest and most effective results possible. Provided you become proficient with their three primary workouts, you’ll have the physical ability to be successful at what ever you’d like to do…
[ Côr-thŏg’ə-nəl ]
1. Of or relating to the bodies core when functioning in an orthogonal plane, relative to its normal upright vertical orientation.
2. Having the human body meet the following set of pre-conditions, for purposes of holistic core related progressive resistance training.
a. While being securely aﬃxed in a relatively horizontal orientation, the body is only supported up to its greater trochanter.
b. Wherein the bodies pelvis and spine are entirely unsupported in a hips fulcrum third class biomechanics lever, while the upper extremities are able to generate varying degrees of force production in an open kinetic chain.
3. (of a system of real functions) deﬁned by an environmental vector preference for ensuring an optimally adaptive physiological response in the human center body, which simultaneously reduces spinal compressive loading during varying degrees of progressive resistance and power training.
[ mī ‘ ō -ˈdapt, a- ]
1. Of muscle, or relating to muscles: and the intelligent application of purposeful stimulus thereof, thereby only rendering them increasingly suitable to specific conditions or requirements.
2. To adjust or modify soft tissue fittingly, thereby yielding an exclusively therapeutic anatomical result (i.e. without doing any harm in the process).
myodap-ting | adjective – myodaptive-ly | adverb — myodap-tive-ness | noun
Try Our Trademarked Process
The Cortho-X strength workout, designed to optimize all of the fundamental strength required for daily activities, as well as every level of athletic performance.
The Cortho-X functional workout is custom nine station circuit style training program. It is designed to target each of the bodies sub-systems, as well as the cross sectional anatomical sequencing that is so crucial to human function.
The Cortho-X VO2 is their custom designed 5 station custom designed workout, and is ideal for optimizing cardiovascular function as well as facilitating rotary core stability.
Each Membership is all inclusive
No appointments necessary. Stop by, and we’ll be here to help you get started…
- Monthly charge – Cancel anytime – No Initial Fees
1st Addtional Family Member
- Monthly Cost – Cancel Anytime – No Initial Fees
Each Additional Family Member
- Plus $75.00 for each child 16 and older.
State of the Art Facility
Only $185 per/mo.
Movement Studio - featuring expansive movement exploration, ballet and yoga classes...
Group Training - Private also available
Mens and Womens locker rooms / showers
Exclusive area to mobilize tissue and stretch
Exclusive Area and Personal Instruction for Beginners
Come See Us
3840 N. 16TH STREET
PHOENIX, AZ 85016